Objective: To process washed linens through appropriate machinery, ensuing a perfect quality control and high standard of productiveness.
Objective: To achieve a high standard of cleanliness in all assigned guestrooms in order to meet or exceed the Guest’s expectations of comfort and personalized service.
· To thoroughly clean and supply all assigned guestrooms according to Hotel standards.
· To keep all linen storage areas neat and clean.
· To properly use and care for all equipment and tools used to perform duties.
· To report all maintenance deficiencies in rooms and surrounding areas.
· To properly communicate the status of all cleaned rooms to the Housekeeping Department.
· To participate in all special cleaning programs.
· To follow all job safety policies, and report any accidents and/or hazards.
· To prepare all amenity caddies and cleaning supplies for following day when working evening shift.
· To respond promptly to all guest requests.
· To perform other duties as required.
· Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills
· The ability to work well in a team environment required
· Flexibility with hours of work required
· Must have previous successful work experience with minimal supervision
Kitchen Attendant will prepare basis food orders for guests. Aid in the running of food, and cleaning of kitchen. To provide consistent and quality service to guest to strive to overall guest satisfaction.
Discounts at Marriott worldwide.
As per company policy and union agreement
As a Captain you are responsible to provide professional and customer focused service to our guests, ensuring their stay will become a memorable experience and your role will include key responsibilities such as:
•Perform all necessary tasks to service food & beverage according to the standard of performance manual of the hotel
•Acquire in depth knowledge of the food & beverage menu of the assigned outlet in order to assist and provide advice to guests
•Practice good customer relations and attend to customer complaints and queries satisfactorily
•Ensure the Outlet is set-up for service and supervise for a smooth operation
•Direct and supervise the service team to ensure that all duties are performed as per standards
•Ensure that all employees have received adequate training to perform their duties
•Ensure proper organization, planning and control of supplies and maintain concise record of all beverage stock in order to ensure that the required is available
•Ensure minimum wastage, breakage and spoilage
•Actively use up selling techniques bye exceeding guest expectations and to increase revenue.